When do I start searching for my wedding dress?

We suggest you begin dress shopping approximately 9 to 12 months in advance of your wedding date, assuring you do not feel rushed by making one of the biggest decisions of your life. Further, we recommend an ideal purchase period of 7 to 10 months in advance, but not to worry, (almost) everything is possible. Please note, that when you try booking an appointment more than 12 months in advance, your appointment can be cancelled / rescheduled by us.

Do I need to book an appointment?

Yes. Because, even though you feel like the luckiest girl in the world to begin your incredible journey, there are other charming ladies out there and chances are one of them has made an appointment for the exact time you’re planning on fitting one of our gorgeous gowns. The easiest way to make an appointment in our boutique is via our online booking system, or just send us an e-mail and we’ll be happy to help you along.

What is The Ivory Club’s start-to-finish bridal formula?

Your private appointment will include a one-on-one fitting experience with one of our two store owners. As all of our gowns are made to order, once you found your dream dress, we take your measurements to order the closest dress size to be made. Between the Ivory Club and your chosen designer expect a four to six-month lead-time. We do however accept rush orders on most of our collection but keep in mind that this implies an extra fee. Once your dress arrives at the boutique we kindly invite you for a second fitting to consult with our seamstress to do any alterations if applicable. From there on it’s only a matter of a few weeks to welcome you once more at The Ivory Club for your final fitting and pick-up of your most special gown.

How long will my appointment last?

An appointment lasts two hours, this allows enough time for a private fitting, to discuss your ideas, browse our collection and try on your favorite pieces. But rest assured, if we run out of time, we will happily schedule an additional fitting.

Who shall I bring to my appointment?

As we strive for the most personal and intimate service, we want the focus to stay on you and not get overwhelmed by the possibility of too many opinions of your bridal squad. We suggest keeping your crew to a maximum of three people, however, we will always make sure that if you can’t decide whether your grandmother should come as well, we will always make sure to have a seat available. Just give us a little heads up.

Do I need to bring anything to my appointment?

We suggest you bring your most subtle undergarment, preferably nude and without seams. If applicable consider bringing your wedding shoes or some of the same height. And last but not least don’t forget to bring your sparkling self.

What sizes are The Ivory Club’s sample gowns?

Our sample collection ranges from size 1-2, please note that your custom gown can be ordered up to a few sizes, depending on the designer. Not to worry if your sizing is outside our standard range, we will always make sure you can experience the look of your desired dress.

What is the price range of your gowns?

We advise you to refer to our Brands page in order to get a sense of each designer’s price range.

Do you offer alterations?

We offer alterations in collaboration with a local seamstress, however, this comes with a separate cost from the purchase of your gown.

How do I pay for my gown?

We accept credit/debit card and cash in our store. We require a 80% deposit on all dresses when you order, the remaining 20% can be paid at your second fitting.

Is there a return/cancellation policy?

We believe that you have taken the time to consider your gown choice carefully, because of the nature of how the gowns are made to order, all sales are final and we do not offer exchanges or refunds nor can we refund the deposit paid.